Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Fun Projects

I wanted to share a few pictures of some great projects made by other people.
My friend, Starla, used my tutorial to make an owl bag for her sister. I think it turned out great! Check out her new blog with make up secrets and tips.
These other three projects were made by teenagers in 4-H and put entered at the county fair.
Isn't this a great idea to use a twister mat to make a jacket?! This pet bed tepee is super cute. I want to make a big one for my kids! I wish I could have this dress, isn't it fabulous?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the owl purse you made and want to try it myself. How hard do you think it is for a beginner like myself?

mustangkayla said...

That owl bag is FABULOUS! Its just cute as ever! I really like the teepee too! How fun!