Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Very First Lapbook

I came across the idea of lapbooking a couple years ago and just loved the idea. So, I stored it in the back of my mind, hoping to some day use them when my kids were older. Needing some new motivation and focus in our schoolwork this year with my oldest, who is doing kindergarten, I decided to make a lapbook. I wasn't sure if he was old enough yet, but quickly foun that we just LOVE them!! Lapbooks seem to be a great fit for our family and are giving us the focus we were needing. Here are some pictures of our very first lapbook, which was SUPER simple, nothing fancy here! We are using it to learn and remember the days of the week, seasons, and months. The inside of the lapbook. The Days of the Week; he drew a picture of something that he does on each day's flap.

0 comments: