Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, May 1, 2009

Restoring Order: Linen Closet, Junk Drawer

This week, in an attempt to "Restore Order" in my home, I decided to clean up the linen closet and the junk drawer in the kitchen.
The Linen Closet: What a mess! Just refolding the towels and blankets in the linen closet went a long way! Cleaning things up a bit gave me more room to store some extra craft supplies on floor, (they had previously been shoved in my clothes closet).

Next up, the junk drawer. It seems like I'm reorganizing this drawer all the time! We have this plastic tray to sort everything out in, but things get so messy that it ends up not fitting in the drawer at all.
At least the tray fits back in the drawer (for now).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.