Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5 Minute Chocolate Cake (or) The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe in the World!

Blessed with Grace


I thought I would share this recipe that I received at a recent MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting for today's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. This makes a very generous serving of chocolate cake that could be split between two people. But, what fun is that? Go ahead, eat the whole thing! :)

Here's what you'll need:
1 large coffee mug
4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T cocoa powder
1 egg
3 T milk
3 T oil
3 T chocolate chips
Splash of vanilla
Mix all ingredients well in large coffee mug. Microwave 3 minutes on high.
ENJOY! Oh, and if you're feeling extra indulgent, add a bit of ice cream on top.
Check out Blessed With Grace for other great recipes!

6 comments:

MaRiN said...

I have this same recipe! So easy and so good!

SnoWhite said...

oh. that's not good. a simple, easy, 5-minute cake. that can't be good for my diet. thank you... for sharing ;)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yeah!! We mommies need such a treat, every now and then! Thanks for the fun and easy recipe and for linking up to TMTT.

Unknown said...

I "Stumbled" into your blog, and now look what's happened...!!...I've fallen in love!

Great recipe, thanks so much for sharing.

Tracy said...

Can somebody please tell me if the T is for tablespoons or teaspoons?


Thanks...

Bethany said...

T= tablespoon
t= teaspoon