Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Schoolhouse is Almost Finished!!

 Hello all! Life has been very busy for us as we've been working to finish the remodel on our old schoolhouse. We're at the point where we were able to move in, but there's still some more work to be done. Soon, I'm hoping to share finished pictures and decor projects. For now, here's some more pictures of the process.

We replaced all of the windows in the house. So, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of projects with these treasures: 


 Paint in the Master Bedroom:

 Magnetic paint primer in our schoolroom:

Paint in the Kitchen/Living/Dining Room:

Paint in our boys' bedroom:

Under tile heating in the basement:

I'll be sharing a lot more pictures SOON, I promise! :)

1 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. A old school house came up for sale around here and it made me wonder how yours was coming along! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see more! :-)